In honor of Thanksgiving, I am counting my blessings as a writer, reader and overall voracious lover of books. These are the people I want to thank most:
1. My loving, colorful, and truly unique family, who has given me full support in sharing my life story.
2. Writer’s like J.R. Moehringer author of THE TENDER BAR, who writes with depth and sincerity. He has shown me it’s possible to write a memoir about my crazy life with love and affection for those who shaped me.
3. The irreplaceable circle of friends who have read my work numerous times and provided honest feedback when I’m rambling or not digging deep enough, or simply given me a pep-talk when I needed encouragement to keep going. Thank you Shelly Tegen, Jessica Therrien, Chris La Monte, and Best Friend Dani.
4. Librarians like Stacey von Winckelmann who ensure we all can read as many books, listen to as many CD’s, and watch as many DVD’s as our hearts’ desire.
5. My delicious husband who inspires me to write, who makes me happy, who makes me a better person just by his very presence.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!